Pray For Us


Metro Manila flood – via boston.com. Read the news here.

Metro Manila is still immersed in flood water. Somewhere nearby our house, the flood was so deep only roofs of the houses can be seen. The born-again church has been turned into an evacuation center. And the saddest part, a two-year-old died.

My family is still lucky the flood isn’t anywhere near the house. But part of the roof leaked, and water dripped on a computer table. It’s a small one and only happened at the height of the storm. But still, it turned my mood around throughout the rest of the day. Sometimes I’d like to think I’m not just OC, but already having bipolar disorder.

(Last night I freaked out just because I couldn’t use the television to watch Survivor. I hated myself after the madness. But during the time, I couldn’t control the anger.)

And I’m not kidding.

0 comments :: Pray For Us

Related Posts with Thumbnails