Sexy Panties

Doggie Underwear 
I was at the mall this afternoon to pay some bills and since I finished the task in like 10 minutes, I decided to spend some time to go aimlessly around the mall, something which I haven’t done for a long time.

I bought some stuff – a pair of disposable contacts, aircon filters, a usb mouse, another bottle of Ling Zhi from the not-so-friendly customer assistant at the Mandarin Chinese Drug Center (customer service really sucks). My last stop was Animal House cuz it was located next to the mall exit nearest the taxi bay. I bought dog pellets, and a couple of pouches of wet Pedigree. I was almost leaving when I saw the dog panties near the secretary’s table.

It’s cuteness to the max and I just knew I couldn’t resist buying. If I didn’t, I knew my conscience would bug me everytime I’d see my Princess.

Doggie Underwear
Lovely

Doggie Underwear
Sexy

I still have to take a pic of Princess wearing this.

0 comments :: Sexy Panties

Related Posts with Thumbnails