Marinduque!

I was so proud when Pinoy Big Brother featured Marinduque recently. Biggel, one of the show's contestants was from that province where I was born.

I grew up in Manila and I have no emotional attachment, whatsoever, with Marinduque, but I feel like I belong there, nonetheless.

I've been convincing my climb buddy to go there with me for the longest time, to go up Marinduque's highest Mt. Malindig, but he has always been busy with school all we can do are day hikes.

And then I read about this invitation this morning:

image

June 9 is still months from now. I know I can convince K to go with me. Wag lang magka-bagyo.

For more info on this climb, you may e-mail noblebluefalcons_baler@yahoo.com.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :: Marinduque!

Related Posts with Thumbnails