The Valiente Bloggers Event

I was at Pepeton's Grill yesterday for the Valiente Bloggers Event.

Pepeton's - watermarked

It seemed like ages when I last went to that part of Quezon City. It made me nostalgic of the time when I was still writing novels, traveling two long hours via ordinary bus with a printed out 120-page manuscript inside my bag, holding it like a newborn child.

I went with Jun. The invite said 2 PM. We arrived at 2:30 PM. The event started around 3:30 PM.

We left exactly 5 PM and Jun was a little nervous because he still had a presentation to make at 5:30 PM. From Mother Ignacia, he had to travel all the way to McKinley where his office was.

I actually don't know what happened because we still haven't talked since after the event. LoL!

Valentine cups - watermarked

They gave out these cute Valentine cups as a token for attending the event. V daw kasi could mean either Valiente or Valentine's.

The above photo was taken by Jun. He's supposed to be my videographer but I kinda knew he would get the DSLR from me once he saw it. So I ended up taking videos.

BTW, Valiente is a remake of the 90s afternoon soap and will be shown on TV5 starting Monday, Feb. 13th. It stars JC De Vera, Oyo Sotto, Nadine Samonte and Niña Jose among others.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :: The Valiente Bloggers Event

Related Posts with Thumbnails