Metro Manila may experience hotter summer days

The hot weather is so ideal for the beach where you can shed your clothes off, bask in the sun and jump in the cool water as much as you like.

DSC_0294

Hot weather, however, makes me so unproductive when I’m in front of my desk. Heat seems to block my creative juices from flowing.

We’ve experienced 34.5-degree Celsius twice this month, considering that it’s only the 10th and not even the middle of summer.

PAGASA says that temperature may rise even up to a hotter 36 in the NCR and even 37 in specific areas.

The thought makes me shiver. Read about the hot weather report here.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

(Photo taken near Kwebang Lampas in Pagbilao, Quezon.)

0 comments :: Metro Manila may experience hotter summer days

Related Posts with Thumbnails