Product Review: CDR King Mobile Power Bank (PWB-001-VT)

Surfing the internet on mobile phones consumes so much battery. And going low batt while you’re in the middle of something is such a bad thing when you’re not at home and can’t recharge your batteries.

DSC_0074

If you’re like me who wants to be connected at all times, you’d find CDR King’s Mobile Power Bank (PWB-001-VT) a very handy gadget to bring with you at all times.

This very small device (3/4 the size of my Samsung Galaxy Y) can charge a variety of cellphones including iPad and other tablets, mp3s, GPS and Bluetooth devices among others.

DSC_0075

It comes with eight commonly used adaptors, which makes it the more useful. I also love the fact that the adaptor (at least on my Samsung Galaxy Y) is not loose when plugged so its okay to use the cellphone while charging without worrying that it’ll get disconnected when you move.

It costs P990.00 with a 3-month warranty. Not bad. They have cheaper models but I went for this one cuz it promises 6800 mAh, the highest mAh in their line.

I haven’t tested yet how many times a fully charged 6800 mAh power bank can be used to recharge a cellphone, though, but its factory charge was able to fully charge my low batt Galaxy Y so I’m considering it a good buy already.

And hey, it comes with a flash light/blinking light too! Now that’s a funny add-on but would also come in handy when I’m in the mountains.

If ever you’re buying, make sure you have your cellphone/gadget with you. I was told by the sales rep that some power bank models don’t work on specific brands.

Specifications

  • Capacity: 6800mAh
  • Input: DC 5.0V~1000mA
  • Output: DC 5.3V~1000mA (Max)
  • Dimension: 74 x 54.5 x 29mm

Features

  • With USB output for charging mobile phones MP3/MP4 players, digital cameras and more
  • Portable and can be carried anywhere
  • Charge your devices anytime and anywhere

You can check out the product page here.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments :: Product Review: CDR King Mobile Power Bank (PWB-001-VT)

Related Posts with Thumbnails