Atonement for Lozada

Is Lozada in a normal state of mind? I don't know but everytime I see him in the news, I feel like singing Baliw by Kuh Ledesma. Why? Because he cries one moment (that funny contortion of his face which resembles crying) and be in a seemingly happy mood the next. It really doesn't look normal.

Basilio... Crispin...

Why is he doing the much talked-about testimony, anyway? Washing his hands? Dahil maliit ang kick back? Haha. Bakit kasi ZTE pa. PLDT na lang sana...

I'm not liking what's on television lately. Good thing The Oscars is coming soon. Speaking of which, I really love Atonement. Not just because I used to be in a gang in Ran Online with the same name, but because I love period movies, British accent, and stories with such depth. The book by Ian McEwan is way better than the movie, though. But for those who want to enjoy the movie, don't read the book (if you still haven't) before seeing it. You'll just get disappointed. The movie adaptation is quite... superficial. But I still love it, nonetheless.

0 comments :: Atonement for Lozada

Related Posts with Thumbnails