Romantic Movies

There's nothing like watching a good romantic movie to spend a lazy weekend with. Night outs sometimes get tiring and watching a light romantic comedy is a very good alternative. I have two favorite actresses when it comes to this kind of film - Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Lopez. I can watch Ever After and Wedding Singer over and over without getting tired of it. Jennifer Lopez's Maid in Manhattan and Wedding Planner never fail to make me smile, too.

Other Drew Barrymore films that I like include Music and Lyrics, Fever Pitch (always on HBO, where I first saw it), 50 First Dates, Duplex, Riding in Cars with Boys and Never Been Kissed.

1 comments :: Romantic Movies

  1. yep... especially wedding singer w/ adam sandler^^ one of my favorite comedy actors...

    same with ever after.. a "fairytaleish" kind of movie. ^^

    i'll suggest my two favorite movies of kevin costner... "For Love of the Game" and "Messege in a Bottle"..

    it's a "must see movie" for lovers out there.... ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails