B.M.B.

We sometimes experience mental blocks, especially during exams. Sometimes we use it as an excuse for not having studied the lessons well. I'm not in school anymore and I don't take exams anymore (except on some occasions), but I still experience mental blocks. And I call it the Blogger's Mental Block (BMB). Sounds like the defunct boyband BSB, but anyway I think other bloggers experience it, too. Well, I was kinda preoccupied the past 3 days but I don't want to use being busy as an excuse for not being able to blog. I know I can write even a short post in the midst of being busy if I really have a topic in mind. Perhaps a blackout would be an excuse, but not being busy.

Funny thing is, my favorite blogger also doesn't have an entry yesterday. I was kinda surprised because she writes religiously everyday. And then I thought perhaps she was also struck by BMB.

1 comments :: B.M.B.

  1. hmm.. yeah that's right..sometimes i experience that feeleng.. maybe when we have so many things to think or many things/not so many things just passes to our mind..^^

    i'm not a blogger, but i experience that kind of feeling..

    hmmm.. the scary feeling you musn't encounter is the B.L.B.M. ^_^>

    you can't think properly if ur constipated ^_^> hehehhe....

Related Posts with Thumbnails