The Nose Knows (Jughead Jones?)

I've been thinking about the possible things I can do when I'm already unattached. Not that I wish I am unattached, but because I can already smell the end of it.

And so, travelling is what comes to my mind. Not around the world, but I'm thinking of exploring the country. Like attending all the festivals there are. And I figured that if I do, I'd be busy all year through. It'll surely keep my mind off the heartache.

Look at the festival schedules I collected:

ATI-ATIHAN
Kalibo, Aklan-13-19 January

SINULOG
Cebu City-third sunday of January

DINAGYANG
Iloilo City-25-26 January

PANAGBENGA
Baguio Flower Festival-23 February - 3 March

KAAMULAN
Malaybalay, Bukidnon-28 February - 1 March

ARAW NG DAVAO
Davao City-01 -15 March

MORIONES
Marinduque-10-16 April

CUTUD LENTEN RITES
San Fernando, Pampanga-16-18 April

PAHIYAS/MAYON/AGAWAN
Quezon-11-15 May

FLORES DE MAYO / SANTACRUZAN
Nationwide-May

MUDPACK FESTIVAL
Murcia, Negros Occidental-24 June

PINYAHAN SA DAET
Daet, Camarines Norte-15-24 June

PARADA NG LECHON
Balayan, Batangas-24 June

TACLOBAN PINTADOS FESTIVAL
Tacloban City-29 June

SANDUGO FESTIVAL
Tagbilaran City-1-2 July

KINABAYO FESTIVAL
Dapitan City-25 July

KADAYAWAN SA DABAW
Davao City-20-24 August

BONOK-BONOK FESTIVAL & SILOP CAVE ADVENTURE
Surigao City-9 September

PEÑAFRANCIA VIVA LA VIRGEN
Naga City-16 September (third saturday of september)

ZAMBOANGA HERMOSA FESTIVAL
Zamboanga City-01-12 October

MASSKARA FESTIVAL
Bacolod City-14-21 October

LANZONES FESTIVAL
Camiguin-25-28 October

PINTA FLORES FESTIVAL
San Carlos City-3-5 November

FEAST OF SAN CLEMENTE / HIGANTES
Angono, Rizal-23 November

SHARIFF KABUNSUAN FESTIVAL
Cotabato City-15-19 December

GIANT LANTERN FESTIVAL
San Fernando, Pampanga-3 December

1 comments :: The Nose Knows (Jughead Jones?)

  1. taraaa naaaa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails