Forwarded SMS

I don't usually read forwarded messages on my cellphone or email, however bored I am. It just so happened that I was texting with Vanessa when she sent this quote which I think she composed herself. I read it thinking it was her reply to my last message. And then I realized that what the quote was saying was so true, and it retained in my subconscious up to now. It says:

Sometimes you ignore the truth...
Sometimes you ignore the pain...
Sometimes you ignore the consequences...
Just for someone...
(just assume there is a million blank lines before the next line of the quote... FYI in case you live in a country where text messaging isn't such a big hit, blank lines are usually included in forwarded messages for suspense or something to that effect, .)
Who ignores you...

2 comments :: Forwarded SMS

  1. sometimes forwarded messeges are mediocre compare to composed one..

    but in some cases, recieving forwarded SMS are much better than no text messeges at all..

    sad, but true....

  2. hahaha aryz you know how to really make me laugh... hmffffff!!! oh well we texted till 10:45 last night lalalalalalala

Related Posts with Thumbnails