Cabal Online

It's past 1 am and was about to turn off the puter when I was reminded of Cabal Online, the new online (as goes with the game's name) game from E-Games. I clicked on Firefox to visit the site and download the game so I can install and test-play it tomorrow. But alas! amidst my wanting to take a bath and go to bed as soon as possible, I was faced with the game's story line, slowly appearing line by line on my browser, as if their target market are those who read so slow like a kindergarten. It's a flash thingie. I know it's there for effect. I just wish they put an option for skipping it. I don't wanna be faced with the game's story line everytime I visit the site.

Anyway online game addiction has me by the neck, so I waited... and guess what? It's not yet downloadable. AMF!

0 comments :: Cabal Online

Related Posts with Thumbnails