Valkyrie

We pretty much acquire the interests of the people around us. And even if we don't acquire as much, we tend to try the things our friends do. Like I wouldn't be playing Ragnarok Online again if not for a friend who began playing the game. I'm not a newbie on Ragnarok. It's my first online game, as it is the first online game to hit the country. But when free-to-play online games emerged, I shifted. Just like much of my old game buddies. Unless you're so addicted to a pay-to-play game, you would definitely think of shifting to a free-to-play one considering the amount of money you spend on the former. But as it is proven by gamers, a free-to-play online game is more expensive to play than a pay-to-play one. Nothing is free, after all.

Ragnarok's free-to-play server Valkyrie was introduced late last year. I wasn't that enthusiastic about it when it first came out. Old school. Who'd want to go back to 2d when you have a handful of 3d's? I must admit, though, that a lot still play the game, including my friend who started talking about Valkyrie. So I tried playing Ragnarok again. I realized I still like being a blacksmith. Actually, I still have my blacksmith in the Odin server. In fact, I am using that old levelup account in the new Valkyrie server. But I don't want to purchase game time so I still haven't seen my Odin blacksmith since like three years ago, before I lost the drive to play Ragnarok.

It's fun being a blacksmith. It's the best looking character (imho) in Ragnarok Online. And isn't it best to have overcharge and discount everytime you do transaction with the NPC's? Here's the link to the guide I used for my new BS: blacksmith guide. And unlike the old days, there are lots of other guides now available. Quests guides, even answers to the tests required to pass the quests are now so available. But then, of course, doing that lessens the thrill of the game.

Photobucket

P.S.
I do bot.

0 comments :: Valkyrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails