Thank You

Life is beautiful. There are so many things we should be thankful for - the air that we breathe, the food that we eat... Cliche. Enough of that. But seriously I have a number of things to be thankful for this day.

1. I have gotten over my ex. We're good friends now. I think that helped a lot.

2. Ramiele Malubay got into the Top 12 of American Idol. I'm a racist. I love my own race.

3. I discovered this cute little y8.com game called Penguin Diner (which took most of my time today). Sometimes, it is good to indulge in things that are not so complicated. I lurv the game.

4. I was able to talk calmly to a telemarketer offering me insurance. I just wonder why he has my credit card details. (This is more of an accomplishment than something to be thankful for but I still want to include this.)

5. Nothing seriously bad happened to my mother when she stumbled upon something and fell down on all fours in front of the Meralco office. We are all sad about it and worried about letting her go out alone after that. I guess we won't let her without any chaperone anymore.

0 comments :: Thank You

Related Posts with Thumbnails