100th Post: Cabal Online

I was kinda surprised to see my total post count. Ninety-nine. Haha. I started the blog out of boredom and now I'm so blabbing this is my 100th post. Haha.

Anyway, since I (kinda) inherited Joseph's Cabal Online Venus server character named Oscuro (which is an Italian word for "dark" - I'll talk more about it later), I am now "in tune" again to what's happening on Cabal. Wawa naman 'yong own character kong level 51 pa din till now. I just can't seem to find the map quest kasi. Lech!

Oscuro is now level 122. It had been 120 for so long when the level cap was still 120. Problem was, when Joseph reached the then level cap of 120, he stopped playing for a while and said he'll play na lang when the level cap was increased. So when E-games finally increased the level cap to 150, parang he didn't have the drive to play anymore. The result: he just stopped na after playing for a while. He let go of Oscuro at level 122. So it's (kinda) mine now hahaha. But of course it's still his property.



I really like the cape design. And it's fiery red. Haha.

Anyway, about the Italian word Oscuro, Joseph's a big fan of Final Fantasy. And from there comes the term "dark matter," which when translated into Italian becomes "materia oscuro." He already used Materia_Oscuro18 in Ran Online. He just shortened it for Cabal. So you can probably figure out his next online game character name. 18. Haha kidding.

Tomorrow's the scheduled maintenance and I think it's kinda major cuz they provided a link for the manual patch download. There's even a password for the patch haha. Anyway, the Installation Password is cbl081803 And yeah they gave a list of updates the game will undergo during the maintenance.

UPDATES:
*Level CAP Increase to 170
*Opening of the CHARISMA PAN Event
*Opening of Character Creation [again] to all OLD Servers
*Opening of CHAOS Arena
*New ITEM SHOP ITEM Rotations – Pets and Costumes
*New ITEMS: Keys to Enter Chaos Arena

But I really (promise) won't spend anymore on an online game. Haha yeah promise.

0 comments :: 100th Post: Cabal Online

Related Posts with Thumbnails