I Want a G9

I asked Angel to go to SM Bicutan this afternoon to take pics of the PDA2 scholars (hehe) for my other blog but she couldn't. Sayang. It should have been a very good update but heck, Angel was scheduled pala to go to this neighbor's eighteenth birthday party. I hope she takes care of my camera. It's antiquity is notable but it still does its job. Although I find it hard to use on dim places.

If only I could spend on some Cannon without the afterward guilt of spending so much on something not (very) essential. But if I could, I'd like a Canon G9. Haha. Ambisyoso.

But really this is cool. 12.1 megapixels. Makes me drool.


1 comments :: I Want a G9

  1. sheeet i so want a good camera too! like any dslr huhu. so mahal naman kase! well ok na ako sa cybershot. pwede naman i adobe afterwards. +)

Related Posts with Thumbnails