Superhero Movies and Awkward Singing


A lot of good movies coming up. I still haven't caught up on the (too many) movies I've missed and then here comes Max Payne already. Mark Wahlberg plays the title role. Been a secret fan of Mark ever since his Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch days. And I became more of a fan when he proved he could act. The first Marky movie I saw was the 1997 controversial film Boogie Nights. Haha.

His brother Donnie is on the limelight again. NKOTB is back. I haven't seen the music video but I've been hearing their single (entitled "Single") on Magic and their high-pitched singing makes me cringe. Haha. They sound so young, and having been a fan in the late eighties, I was kinda expecting their comeback to be somewhat "mature." I don't know maybe I've just expected something else. I really wanna see the video of the song. I hope it won't look as awkward as I hear it. And hopefully the "awkward" impression will change.

And then Christopher Nolan is expected to do his 3rd Batman film. They say Johnny Depp will play The Riddler and Philip Seymour Hoffman will be The Penguin. What's more, Will Smith is going to play Captain America! I'm so excited. Captain America surely will be fun. And my ortho will have additional three more action figures in his collection. Haha.

But then the Dragon Ball movie has been so quiet as of late. I have no idea when it's coming out.

Photo via: filmwad

0 comments :: Superhero Movies and Awkward Singing

Related Posts with Thumbnails