Dragon Ball Live Action

The Dragon Ball live action movie trailer will be out October 17 together with 20th Century Fox's video game adaptation Max Payne. But Nerdorama has some screenshots of the movie trailer which are now on the dragon ball website. I'm sure kids and adults (especially those who followed it on tv when they were still kids) are watching out for this movie with great anticipation. Reminds me of my other ortho - 44 y/o, has a complete collection of the anime on vcd's. I don't know if it's pirated because I never saw the cases or the actual vcd. It was just playing on his monitor on one of my visits and we kinda chit-chatted about it. But I guess all of us, in one way or the other, became a fan of the anime. Someone I know don't even watch it but likes collecting its posters. I myself isn't a die-hard fan but I do like the show. So evident is the fact that I can't keep myself from posting some promotional photos =)

Justin Chatwin as Goku

cool shot... and his character is described as uncool...???

James Marsters as Lord Piccolo

Goku kinda looks like Frodo Baggins on the first pic. But oh, well, the other actors in the cast are:
Chow Yun-Fat - Master Roshi
Emmy Rossum - Bulma
Joon Park - Yamcha
Jamie Chung - Chi Chi
Randall Duk Kim - Grandpa Gohan
Eriko Tamura - Mai
Shavon Kirksey - Emi

The character of Emi is especially created for the movie version. She plays the bestfriend of Chi Chi. They're the "in" girls (with Emi) so to speak.

0 comments :: Dragon Ball Live Action

Related Posts with Thumbnails