Hate

I really don’t like that new vet. I don’t like the way she stares, and the way she manages to give you a light smirk? Arrghh it’s irritating. Perhaps she thinks that her smirks get unnoticed.

It’s just too bad I had to go to Animal House in Bicutan on the day of her duty (for the second time). I was already referred to Dr. Rose by Dr. Quinto but she’s only in Bicutan on Wednesdays and weekends. And I really had to buy dog stuff yesterday that I had no choice.

revolution is heartgard and frontline combined

On my way there, I was hoping she’d be inside the clinic when I arrived, but luck wasn’t with me cuz she was there in the store/reception, sleeping. She was hunched on the table sleeping on her arms. She “woke up” when she noticed the secretary was talking to me. Oh well, she was back to sleeping even before I left. LOL!

I miss Dr. Quinto, really. She’s so accommodating and gentle.

2 comments :: Hate

  1. Hi, noticed you mentioned Dr. Djoanne Quinto in your blog. I brought my dog to Animal House this afternoon and she was the vet that attended to my dog. Just wondering if she's good? Like you'd put your dog's life in her hands?

    Sorry, I'm just super worried/paranoid. Hope you can help and give me feedback.

    Thanks!

  2. Hi Kat,

    Dr. Djoanne Quinto is the very first vet of my Princess and I have high regards for her. Most of all, she's most accommodating and I just know her love for pets is genuine.

    She's a UP grad, and I have never had a problem in dealing with her.

    Anyway, I'm not so active in this blog anymore and I am very sorry for the late reply. And I hope that your dog is already okay by the time you read this.

    Noel

Related Posts with Thumbnails