I Don’t Care… E-e-e-e-eyr

Sandara Park plate
No we don’t collect Sandara Park merchandise. LOL! Many years ago, this plate was a freebie when you buy a bag of FRES candies. Needless to say, Sandara endorsed the product when she was still here.

I found this plate on the stack of my mother’s old Tupperwares while looking for a small container for Princess’s a/d.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but watching Sandara Park on YouTube singing and dancing – not to mention I first read about 2NE1 on PerezHilton.com – gives me goosebumps. No, not that kind of goosebumps. More of like the kind I get when I see a video of Charice performing in the US. It’s as if Sandara is our own. I’m proud of her and I’m so happy of where she is now.

There’s really something very Filipino in her.

I promise to watch their concert if ever they hold one here.

0 comments :: I Don’t Care… E-e-e-e-eyr

Related Posts with Thumbnails