Of Weight Gain and Harry Potter

So, okay, it's already a month after and I still haven't reached my desired 5 kg. more. From 55 kilos, I am now just 57. Sad. But at least I gained a couple of pounds more. I really wanna be 60 kg. And maintain it that way. I don't know but I find myself so stringy. I am perhaps the opposite of the anorexics who find themselves still too fat despite being too thin. I'm still on Ling Zhi and I take it every other day. The Chinese drug really gives me appetite (for food). I watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with JP last night. Not to be mistaken for a boyfriend cuz we really are just movie buddies. We, in fact, don't talk much in between movie trips. But if there's a new movie coming out that is of our interest, we just know we have to see it together. But I missed some parts of the movie, the one around the scene where Ron and Lavender first kissed. I had to go out of the cinema to buy a PSU for my other desktop. We were so excited to see Harry Potter that I completely forgot to buy the PSU before going inside the theater. It was a last show so the shop would be closed by the time we get out. It was fun overall, though. The movie house was sooo quiet when Dumbledore died. It was really emotional. And JP couldn't stop talking about the movie on our way home.

0 comments :: Of Weight Gain and Harry Potter

Related Posts with Thumbnails