I Hope It's Not Too Late

I was looking inside Princess's mouth last night, I noticed the plaque on her molars. It got me alarmed so I asked Google. It says tartar build-up can never be removed by brushing alone. I have to get her to the vet for dental cleaning. But she has to be sedated. Hello!

Sedations has it's negative after effects even on humans. Ayaw ko!

Then I remember Dr. Djoanne Quinto telling me Animal House in Jupiter St. is open 24 hours. I called. And yeah dogs are sedated when being dentally cleaned.

It would cost me daw less than 5k including the blood tests pre-sedation. Okay lang sana. Kaya lang the general anesthesia is worrying me.

I'm kinda blaming myself tuloy. It's not that I neglected Princess's teeth. It's more like I wasn't aware toy dog teeth should be taken cared of well. I was used to owning big dogs lang. And I never had any problems with their teeth.

Now I'm kinda wondering why Animal House didn't tell me about Princess's teeth - dental care and all. Come to think of it, nobody told me about shih tzu-teeth-care. Eh I bring Princess to the vet at least monthly.
100_0220
I had an orgal hygiene kit picked up at Animal House SM Bicutan a while ago. I'm praying I get rid of the plaque with brushing. Google tells me otherwise, but I just wanna give it a try. I will buy other dental stuff on Sunday. Ayaw ko lang talaga ipa-sedate si Princess.

0 comments :: I Hope It's Not Too Late

Related Posts with Thumbnails