Juris and Chin No More

mymp

So Juris and Chin are MYMP no more? Too bad cuz me and my friends - and I think everybody else - like them together. But then all things - good or bad - come to an end. It's just so bad that they separated in a not-so-good situation. That is, if the talks are true.

I'm afraid for Juris. She may make it big right after the "break-up" but for how long, we don't know. I think everyone loves her because she's part of MYMP. But then again, we can also say that she's the voice behind the duo, and the people like the sound of MYMP, so perhaps she'd make it. Perhaps. I just wish they remained as a duo.

I'm afraid that as a solo artist, Juris would be made to try a different genre, and eventually fail. Hope not, though.

I guess the Star Awards for Music Duo/Group Artist of the Year Award for their 2008 album "Now" is an omen.

0 comments :: Juris and Chin No More

Related Posts with Thumbnails