StarStruck V Favorites

I don't know all the contestants but there are some that the show made us remember. (Of course we can't remember those whose names we heard only once, and remember those whose faces and names had been constantly pushed to us.)

But well I had talked about my lurv for this girl Naomi King from Singapore.

StarStruck V - Naomi King

Their music mentor Jai Sabas-Aracama found her impressive but with an attitude. (I don't know, Jai stopped at the word "attitude" but we all know her sentence verges on the negative.)

And then there's the Japanese doll, Nina Kodaka (root word: Kodak).

StarStruck V - Nina Kodaka

She seems so shy. But I love her.

As with the male contestants, I still like the three I previously blogged about: Ian Batherson, Piero Vergara, and Steven Silva.

0 comments :: StarStruck V Favorites

Related Posts with Thumbnails