Havaianas Zip G – iWant!

First saw this at The Fash Pack blog. I told myself I'd get one as soon as I see one (you know how hard-to-find these Havaianas are). And then I came across the Havaianas website and saw this:

It would be a sin to not put Princess inside one of these. Besides, I'm already sick of her carrier.

I really wish there's an All Flip-Flops store somewhere near me. As of now, the nearest branch is in MOA. And near means a little over 200 pesos in taxi fare.

But I think I would be going to SMX this Saturday with the kids. I guess I'll pay All Flip-Flops a visit.

Another wish: an official Havianas online store. I really don't like buying in Multiply.

photos: thefashpack.blogspot.com havaianasphilippines.com

0 comments :: Havaianas Zip G – iWant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails