Happy Halloween

November 1. It's not really Halloween that comes to my mind at this point, but the realization that Christmas is just around the corner. I'm not ready yet. For Christmas, that is.

I'm always among those who do the last-minute Christmas shopping. It's not really a matter of not planning ahead, but the financial capacity to shop ahead. LOL! Currently, I have 16 godchildren. The oldest one is 14. And he still asks for gifts during his birthdays and the holidays. I think I've spoiled them all.

But yea, too much talk about Christmas when it's only Halloween. Did anybody go trick or treat-ing last night? Hmm...

Let us make Alan Valdez our Halloween guy. Not that he looks Halloween-ish. He's so good looking to be that. Not to mention so well-endowed.


0 comments :: Happy Halloween

Related Posts with Thumbnails