StarStruck V's Final 14


Ian Batherson, Sef Cadayona, Rocco Nacino

From my list of 5 favorites, the one that I favored the most didn't make it to the top 14. Well, the other 4 did, so I'm happy just the same. On the guys, there's Ian Batherson, and I like him for his physique. Actually, if the network is gonna build him up as a hunky star like Aljur Abrenica, Ian's body is already prepared for it. No more tedious workout to be done.


Enzo Pineda, Steven Silva, Piero Vergara

Steven Silva and Piero Vergara are 2 of my 5 personal bets. Steven because he's singkit, and Piero because he has a Jake Cuenca angle.

The girls are fine, even if one of my two favorite girls didn't make it.


Fianca Cruz, Sarah Lahbati, Diva Montelaba

Good thing the biatch didn't get in. What's her name? Astrid? The girl she was bullying got in, though - the Dean's Lister named Rox Montealegre.


Rox Montealegre, Princess Snell

Princess Snell used to be with ABS-CBN's Star Magic.


She was known as Kristina Snell over there.

Now this 3 are the ones who got in from the worldwide 8.


Rye Burgos, Nina Kodaka, Zeryl Lim

I still can't believe Naomi King didn't get in.

0 comments :: StarStruck V's Final 14

Related Posts with Thumbnails