How Much is That Doggie in the Clothesline?

This made me so angry and sad at the same time last night:

poor pup

How could anyone do such a thing to a cute little puppy? And worse, take a picture of the poor pup and post it on a social networking site!

This picture was found in someone's Facebook account and was immediately reported to the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS). Although the Facebook user already apologized, I think it is not enough. Making fun of an animal to the point of hurting him is beyond comprehension. And yes, the Facebook user said he did that just for fun.

My heart melted after seeing this in the news, and immediately hugged my 4-year-old shih-tzu.

I really hope no dog, or any other pet for that matter, gets into the hands of heartless people.

0 comments :: How Much is That Doggie in the Clothesline?

Related Posts with Thumbnails