The New Globe Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini Makes Me Drool

I'm on PLDT MyDSL, but I keep a Globe Tattoo prepaid and a Sun Broadband dongle that I've flashed so I can use it with Globe or Smart. I go out a lot and most of time, the places I go to don't have wi-fi so I always bring along my dongles.

But watching the new Globe Tattoo TVC makes me wanna acquire the new Globe Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini Stick. It boasts of speed of up to 10 MBPS and if it's true, it would make a lot of difference on accessing the internet on my laptop in areas without wi-fi.

Moreover, the Filipino-Swiss car racing champion Marlon Stockinger is the Globe Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini's image model.

marlon stockinger

Marlon is currently racing for Atech GP in the 2010 Formula Renault UK season, and he is the first Filipino to win a formula race in Europe. With his speed, he is the perfect image model for Globe Tattoo's fastest broadband (that is, again, if the speed they claim is true).

Globe Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini is available through Globe Postpaid that costs 2,199 pesos a month.

Now, should I? Or should I not? But then perhaps I'll just wait for more netizens to give their reviews first before getting one.

To know more about the product, visit http://tattoo.globe.com.ph or visit a Globe store.

Watch Marlon Stockinger's Globe Tattoo TVC after the jump.

0 comments :: The New Globe Tattoo Tonino Lamborghini Makes Me Drool

Related Posts with Thumbnails