Nokia's Two New Dual SIM Phones – X1-01 and C2-00

I'm so fond of my Jejehone because of its dual sim feature. Imagine carrying just one cellphone but having both my Smart and Globe in use at the same time. Also, it's so useful especially that I'm on prepaid. I can reply on my Globe contacts using my Smart SIM whenever I run out on load on my Globe or vice versa, and that's without the hassle of holding two phones (because the contact's number is on the other phone). And that comes to another point – one phonebook for two SIMS. Great, no?

But you know, these dual SIM phones that are in the market today are said to be not as durable as compared to the phones from the better-known brands. I'm actually so careful with using my Jejephone cuz I don't want my 4k to go to waste after just a few months.

And then the better-known brand (read: Nokia) has come up with two new dual SIM phones – the Nokia X1-01 and the Nokia C2-00!

Nokia-X1-01-and-C2-00

Nokia X1-01 (left) is a dual SIM music phone! How cool is that? It has FM radio, MP3 player, microSD card slot expandable up to 16GB, and a flashlight. What's more, it's priced at no less than P1,990!

Nokia C2-00, also a dual SIM phone, comes equipped with a VGA camera, FM radio, Bluetooth, USB, and an MP3 player. It also has a microSD card slot that is expandable to up to 32GB. Not really bad for the suggested retail price of P2,990!

You can find them in some mobile phone stores now and in more stores as Nokia makes it available nationwide.

This is great, I'm thinking of getting one for Nanay.

0 comments :: Nokia's Two New Dual SIM Phones – X1-01 and C2-00

Related Posts with Thumbnails