Bye Suzuki...

I really want Mika out cuz she's one manipulating bitch. Yea, she's strong but her bitching doesn't amuse me. She's so dominant she doesn't know how to play it. She needs a lesson from our girl Blair.

And Shaun is a puppet. Sheesh.

When the first 3 members of the jury joined the Tribal Council, Amanda was made to stay in her seat while the rest of the castaways went out. It's an activity where the one on the hotseat will have to answer Paolo's questions while the others are out of earshot. Everyone went through it but the most haunting part for me was Suzuki's turn. I felt for the Jap. He knew he's going. If only he didn't give the effing bracelet to Shaun.

Suzuki was so gullible. Nice policeman he'd make, don't you think?

So Shaun decided to use the immunity bracelet and Charles had his immunity necklace (can I ask for an immunity belt or anklet?). Since Justine thought Shaun wouldn't use the bracelet, her group (Jef and Charles) voted for Shaun. Obviously, Shaun and Suzuki voted for Justine, Amanda and Mika voted for Suzuki. Shaun got 3 votes but those were not counted because he's immune. Both Suzuki and Justine had 2 votes each so a tie breaker was made. The castaways, aside from the two nominated, had to vote again.

I like Justine and Suzuki so I couldn't cheer for any of them. But in the end, Suzuki lost. And he hugged each and every single one of the remaining castaways to say goodbye. He hugged Shaun the last and the two tightly embraced, crying.

Suzuki got three votes from Mika, Amanda, and Jef. Shaun and Charles went for Justine, despite the fact that the former was Justine's alliance. It's quite understandable, though, because Charles wouldn't really vote Suzuki out. The two trusted each other.

Suzuki took time in deciding about the Red Pearl. But I guess he also knows a bitch when he sees one. He gave it to Mika. Red Pearl gives the bearer 2 automatic votes in the next Tribal Council. And if it's not with Mika on the next TC? 3 votes will automatically added to her.

I hope they steal the pearl. I hope Justine steals it. But it would be so fun if Jef would.

Well, anyhoo, Suzuki was full of tears during the exit interview. I really wanted to comfort him. Huhu...

---

I just had to comment on Tara's entrance. Duh! Feeling nasa catwalk. And Echo's too! Oh Lord I have to say she's so O.A. even if I like her. Marvin naman is still so cool about the whole thing. So quiet, so mysterious.

Basta let's just cross our fingers that Mika wouldn't win next Immunity Challenge. She can have the rewards. Just not the immunity. Heh!

0 comments :: Bye Suzuki...

Related Posts with Thumbnails