A TV Tuner!

I was able to buy a tv tuner at the CDR King in SM Bicutan last Saturday. I wasn't actually planning to buy on that day itself but I went to my ortho and my mother asked me to buy Pili Nuts for my aunt who was going back to the US Sunday (yesterday).

Since I was already at SM (with Princess and my favorite alalay), I opted to buy one already. Knowing how hard it was to buy in CDR King due to long lines and baaad customer service, I sent my alalay to buy the Pili Nuts at the department store and some stuff at ACE Hardware and Watsons. I went straight to CDR King to line up.

Number 3 was being served by the time I got in and there were only 2 customer assistants working. These assistants were also in charge of getting stocks from the stock room, receive payments from their customers, put warranty stickers on the merchandise, etc. I was number 15.

Never mind. They have the cheapest stuff around.

The software (MyTV) that came with the tuner was so bad. Crashes a lot. It only worked smoothly with my E7400 and I didn't want to use that just for watching tv. (That's for gaming, heh!). Good thing I was able to find BeyondTV. It was fast but the audio was so noisy. Still audible naman but it's noisy.

BeyondTV isn't free, though. I'm on a 21-day trial version. And I'm hoping to find a crack before the trial ends. Ooops! Bad!

0 comments :: A TV Tuner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails