I.Hate.Penalties

My niece's sem break officially started today. During these times, I make her do errands I don't wanna do myself. Like paying taxes. Tomorrow is the due date for the last quarter of my business permit. I hate long lines so I asked her over breakfast to go to the city hall to pay for my taxes. Obedient as she is, she agreed. I was preparing the documents when I couldn't find the third quarter receipt. Nor the little 3rd quarter sticker in the business plate. OMG! So I had to pay for two quarters today. Plus the penalty for the late 3rd quarter payment. It sucks. I hate penalties. As if paying for business permits here in Taguig isn't penalty enough! Grrrr! And then tomorrow is for BIR's Percentage Monthly. Sigh.

0 comments :: I.Hate.Penalties

Related Posts with Thumbnails