New Layout!

Wow I'm so bored I decided to change the layout. Thanks to whoever made this theme. I don't like the little gray bar with "recent posts" on it but what the heck, it's the cleanest layout I could find at the moment. I totally missed out on Pinoy Big Brother Double Up. I dig Rob pa naman. And Patrick, and the one who was originally in House A who had a thing for Princess (or not?).

And oh I miss Melai. I can only watch Uber on afternoons because I prefer Survivor Philippines at night.

Perhaps I should buy a tv tuner so I can record PBB and watch it after I watch Survivor on tv. Hmmm...

Perhaps tomorrow. I'm actually going to the ortho tomorrow afternoon and if I have time to spare I can drop by the mall and search for the cheapest tuner I can find.

Right now I have just finished watching Gossip Girl (season 2 episode 11 - I'm so behind). Jenny's character makes the show interesting. And Vanessa's, too.

Oh well, goodnight Upper East Siders. I'm off to bed to dream of Nate. No, he's boring. I'll dream of Chuck instead.

0 comments :: New Layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails