PAWS

helpless dog swimming
I always feel a lump in my throat everytime I see a picture of a dog in the flood. I'm really, really thankful that my 3 dogs didn't experience the tragedies brought about by typhoon Ondoy.

dog on muddy roof
Thank God for PAWS (Philippine Animal Welfare Society). They're out there to rescue the poor pets that have all of a sudden become homeless. Let's also donate for the animals.

Something from one of the blogs I read daily.


PAWS
My dogs are all safe, dry and comfy under the sheets but a lot of pets are not as lucky. If you love animals as much as I do, please don’t forget about the other victims of this calamity.
You can also help by donating dog/cat food and cages/shelters with roofs.
The shelter is located in Katipunan. Call 475-1688.

photos via jujiin.com

0 comments :: PAWS

Related Posts with Thumbnails