Domain

I've been considering buying a domain. LOL! Yeah, writing about it makes me laugh at the idea myself. But I've been wanting to blog on wordpress.org for some time now. Their magazine themes make me drool. And I can't blog on wordpress without a domain and host. I also have a bunch of blogs. Working on a magazine-themed blog, I can put all my blogs together in one url. Well, not all because some would be absurd to put with the majority, but mostly all. I realized most domain names I like are already taken. But my name full name is still avaible, though, I wouldn't do that, of course. Unless I'm a very famous person like ate Vi. LOL! No, I mean unless I'm a celebrity. I only have four thousand something left on my credit card. Buying a domain and a host will cost me like 20 usd for this month, and something like 7 usd for the succeeding months. Gawd! I'm still looking for a great magazine wordpress theme. Something that's free. I told myself if I found one that I really like, I will go buy a domain instantly. Hmm...

0 comments :: Domain

Related Posts with Thumbnails