BFF

Westgate wants me to have “FUN with MY BFF” but my Best Furry Friend has bacterial infection we won’t be able to make it.

fun with my bff

FUN WALK WITH MY BFF & BLESSING OF PETS
Inviting all dog lovers and their families. Spend quality time with your BFF as you walk them around Filinvest Corporate City with other dog lovers. Join the walk and win fun awards for your BFF.

Registration forms are available at Bona Coffee, Sujivana Salon at Westgate Center and All Animal House Branches within Metro Manila or you can download at www.ineedalifeline.org.

Blessing of Pets in celebration of the Feast of St. Francis shall follow after the Fun Walk. All proceeds will go to Lifeline Foundation – Animal Welfare for the caring and safety of stray animals.
October 17, 2010, 5:30 AM. Back of Serenity Place

I ♥ MY PET FUN DAY
A series of events dedicated to our BFF and their families. Events include Pet Care Bazaar, Cutie Cat Photo Contest, I ♥ my Pet Photo Booth, I ♥ my Pet T-Shirt printing, Dog basic training, free ear cleaning and nail clipping courtesy of Animal House.
October 17, 2010, 3 PM, cul de sac

Cutie Cat Photo Contest
Open to all cats of any local, mix or pure breed. Fun Prizes await the winners. Registration forms are available at the 2/L Customer Service counter Festival Supermall, Sujivana Salon and Bona Coffee at Westgate Center and in all Animal House Branches within Metro Manila.

I ♥ My Pet Photo Click
Have your picture taken with your BFF for free at our photo backdrop.

I ♥ My Pet Shirt
Pet lovers can have a specially printed photo shirts of their BFF for only P200.

Dog Basic Training Demo
Free lecture on how to take good care of your BFF and to be a responsible pet owner and basic dog training demo.

Free Ear cleaning and nail clipping to the first 50 BFF’s.

CREEPY HALLOWEEN PHOTO OP
Have your picture taken with a creepy background.
October 17-31, 2010, cul de sac

HALLOWEEN MAGIC SHOW AND TRICK OR TREAT
Join the Trick or Treat and get exciting lootbags and win exciting prizes during the magic show.
October 31, 2010, 7:30 PM, cul de sac

For more information please call Westgate Center Marketing Dept. at 850-3517 loc. 256/269/226 or Ms. Dorothy Alforque of Lifeline Foundation at 0917-6214325

0 comments :: BFF

Related Posts with Thumbnails