Another One Bites the Dust

Still not finished cleaning up. My first agenda for the day were the aircons. I don't use the Carrier anymore cuz it doesn't cool well. But I don't wanna junk it yet cuz the technician said I just have to convert it to manual and it will be fine.

So I bought a Panasonic sometime ago and it's what I've been using for a little over a year now.

Last time I cleaned the Carrier was, I think, December 31 din last year. LoL! And take a look:


The blower (or whatever you call it):

Grabe. I had no idea I was keeping so much dust in the house.

With regards to the Panasonic, I had it cleaned last month.

The blower is clean(er):

But take a look inside:

I can only clean the parts I can remove and wash. The body of the Panasonic will have to wait until I guess Tuesday cuz, the soonest I can get an appointment for it will be Monday.

0 comments :: Another One Bites the Dust

Related Posts with Thumbnails