New Year's Resolution

So what's your resolutions for the New Year 2010? Or are you the type who doesn't make a list?

1. I'd like to explore more of the Philippines. The farthest I went north was actually Bulacan. I went to Pandi last Sunday, but I have also been to Plaridel some four(?) years ago with Resty. Which is farther? The map says they're just on the same latitude up north.

Down south, I've been to various places in Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Lucena. Also ship traveled to Marinduque and Mindoro.

I'm not so well-traveled. And I'm looking at Laoag for my destination next month. But it all depends on whether Resty transfers to that area immediately (just like what he told me before Christmas).

Also, I wanna spend my birthday with a very small group in some resort. I love small groups. And I think Balai Isabel in Talisay, Batangas is just perfect. Their Sampaguita Room is just Php3,920 a night for up to 4 persons.

Look:


Lovely, no?

2. I don't wanna cram anymore. I have to be more organized this coming year. Hala, why wait pa pala for January 1? LoL! I should start with it NOW NA!

3. I wanna do more projects for the less fortunate kids. All I can think of are feeding projects cuz I've done that last Christmas (though not with the less fortunates) and I liked it.

Perhaps I can also initiate a fund-raising event of some kind. Or perhaps even start a charity. I know it's kinda big already but I wanna do something worthwhile.

4. I wanna have more time for myself; love myself more. I don't wanna be stressed out this year, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna be busy. Being busy is good, cuz being not busy means no money.

So how can I avoid the stress? This connects to #2. I have to be more organized. Prioritize what needs to be prioritized and cross out the unnecessary stuff on my to-do list.

And speaking of to-do lists, I wanna buy a new Moleskine! I only have until tomorrow to buy pala. So I'll have an organizer when 2010 starts.

And I really have to go out tomorrow (sick or not) because I have to print overdue pics dated June 2009 pa. I'll give it as a New Year's gift to Mylene.

I also should bring Princess to the groomer because she has a broken nail. I don't know when it happened but the blood in the crack was already dry when I noticed it Saturday night. I didn't bring her to the groomer ASAP cuz I think she's not bothered by it. She's not even pilay and she lets me touch the part.

5. I wanna be more friendly so I won't miss out on invites in the neighborhood. Mygawd they're afraid to approach me, really. Perhaps I should have a statement shirt made with an "I Don't Bite" print on the front and back.

6. I wanna start stitching again. I've been yearning to go back to cross-stitching but DMC shops are soo rare na. Megamall and South Mall na lang. I wanna stitch those cherubs that I loved since the first time I saw the pattern.


Actually, I have organized my DMC threads already according to their first digit and made a list of them so I won't be buying threads with the same number just because I'm not aware I already have them.




photos: balaiisabel.com binangonan.olx.com.ph

0 comments :: New Year's Resolution

Related Posts with Thumbnails