[StarStruck V] Princess Irritates Douglas

When he says stand by, you stand by, okay?


I think this happened yesterday. I'm not really much of a Princess Snell fan. Although my shih tzu is named Princess =) I wasn't able to watch Shout Out yesterday because I was busy with Princess (my dog) and her new costume for the holidays.


Back to StarStruck, I remember an episode when they were still 20 and they were asked who they thought wasn't deserving to be in the Top 20.


Rox got the highest number of votes. I guess there was an anti-Rox group among them, headed by Princess and Astrid. 6 voted against Rox and she got the highest number of dislike votes.

Luckily for Rox, five of the six who voted against her didn't make it to the Top 14. Only Princess did.

0 comments :: [StarStruck V] Princess Irritates Douglas

Related Posts with Thumbnails