Puto Maya

I was actually shocked when I saw Aljur Abrenica and Kris Bernal do an interpretative dance on SOP last Sunday. Shocked because a couple of weeks back, I saw Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu do the same thing.

Watch Aljur and Kris dance to Creed's Six Feet from the Edge on SOP last Sunday, December 6:


Now watch Gerald and Kim dance to I Wanna Know What Love Is last November 22 on ASAP:

I like Aljur, but when you imitate, please make sure you do it better.

And also, props for Kim. This girl has so much energy packed in that anorexic very thin frame. And such grace! Love her.

2 comments :: Puto Maya

  1. i like the kim and gerald number and the lighting added the mood unlike sa SOP ang liwa liwanag!

  2. true. i also have problems with SOP hosts. parang laging nangangapa ng sasabihin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails