Bulacan!

I was in Pandi, Bulacan yesterday to visit Richard, a newlywed old friend who's just home for the wedding and the holidays. He's working abroad and will be going back there on New Year's day.

I went with other old friends, mostly from the neighborhood.

Reunions are really fun. The 6 hours we spent there was the best.

I couldn't help but eat chicken, though, cuz I had no choice. I should have brought some veggies. I was kinda lucky, though, cuz someone gave us chopseuy while they were drinking.

Imagine being in front of these when I was just starting to be a vegan again:


But it's all good cuz they didn't nag about my "no drinking" anymore. Although they kinda didn't approve of the vegan stuff. Oh well, they'll get used to it.

But I faced my first weird photo experience last night. I haven't had any orb in any pics before. But look at this:


This particular pic was taken by Danilo to prove that the orbs in the first pic (which I can't show) wasn't just an error in digital photo processing chuva.

Grabe I had goosebumps all over throughout the walk.

The ride home was smooth as it was a Sunday night, aside from the Bocaue part which was so slow. We originally planned to buy New Year firecrackers on our way home, but it was late and they were all drunk.

I wasn't able to go on the internet the whole day, only once to check my Facebook on my phone, but then I lost connection after that. And just when I was so itching to log on when I got home, PLDT disconnected on me right after I clicked on Facebook's "Login." Still no internet when I woke up this morning. I only got connected about 10 am.

0 comments :: Bulacan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails