[StarStruck] Sef Cadayona Goes Home

I wasn't able to watch the elimination last night but it really surprised me that Sef Cadayona went home this early.


I'm not a fan but I can name one or two males that were more deserving to go home last night.

But I also admit that despite the fact that Sef looks good, he doesn't look like a star.

He reminds me of Marvin Agustin who is talented and is always visible but can never be a superstar.

I'm sure Sef will get projects to boost his career. His smile is so endearing I'm sure he already has a fan base consisting of high school girls.

SOP will also need him cuz he dances well.

Anyway, last night was Rox Montealegre's first time in the Bottom 3. And Princess Snell's 2nd! LOL! One more and she will automatically be eliminated. Just like Ian Batherson who had also been in the bottom group twice.

C'mon guys. Vote for Rox! She should be saved. Princess should go home ahead of her.

0 comments :: [StarStruck] Sef Cadayona Goes Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails