Japanese Doll

I've been a little hooked to the tube the past couple of days. It's mostly StarStruck Shout Out and PBB Double Up, though. I must say I don't know which to watch if ever the two shows come in the same time.


You see, I like Nina Kodaka. Now that Naomi King isn't in the Final 14, I'm only cheering for Nina. But I must say that the most favored of the 7 girls by the press, and by the contestants themselves, is Sarah Lahbati. Nina comes in second but I guess Sarah's face is so common already. While Nina's is a breath of fresh air.

But honestly, I don't think Nina can win. What with her Tagalog deficiency and all? I think she'll land as a runner-up, though. Like Sandara Parks when she joined Star Circle Quest waaay back.

One more thing: Sarah looks underbite in some pics. Or does she just have a thick lower lip?



The boys are gonna do the drama challenge thing tomorrow on Shout Out and I'm looking forward to seeing Sef Cadayona. Steven Silva and Ian Batherson are both handsome (and both my favorites, too) but I think Sef's boyish appeal will win the hearts of the voters.

And look at Nina and Sef. Bagay!

0 comments :: Japanese Doll

Related Posts with Thumbnails