Ragnarok DS

I'm an online game baby. I grew up socializing in the virtual world of MMORPG... Umm well that's too much of a statement. I mean I grew up playing online games. There was a point when my day wouldn't be so complete without playing and/or talking to my online game buddies.

I started with Ragnarok, the first ever MMORPG in the country. Then MU Online, then Khan, RF, and RAN Online. Some of the friends I made in these games, I still keep up to now.

Lately, though, I haven't had much time in my hands to play these online games anymore. It's either PSP or DS now, mainly because they're so handy I can bring them wherever I go.

So you might have guessed how happy I am when I saw this:


Ragnarok DS! Please release it here... Please, please, please...

photo: siliconera.com

2 comments :: Ragnarok DS

  1. this is my fav game.

  2. one of my favorites, too =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails