Vegan!

For the nth time, I'm trying out vegan-ism again. It's this sudden urge for kangkong that got me. And I don't know where the urge came from. Perhaps I just missed the kangkong with bagoong at Chowking during my college days.


Good thing we still had kangkong. But unluckily for me, we ran out of bagoong. LOL! I blanched the kangkong and used soy sauce for a dip. Went well with rice.

I really hope that I can keep up with this no-meat diet. More so, green veggies are also good antioxidants.

Honestly, I wanna keep a healthy lifestyle. I haven't had even a drag of cigarette or a drink of alcohol for almost three years now, since after I got out of the hospital for hypokalemia. Hypokalemia is a problem with potassium count so it had nothing to do with smoking or drinking. But still, I chose to stop those vices for fear of being in the ICU again.

Now I hate even the smell of cigarettes. And I can bear clubbing without drinking alcohol =)

All I can't bring myself to do is sleep early. Can't really sleep before 1 a.m. I can force myself to sleep by that hour. But if I'd follow my body and go to bed only when I already feel sleepy? It'd be a little before 3 a.m.

And it's too bad I always have to wake up early.
photo: flickr

0 comments :: Vegan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails