iSurvived

The nephews (with their towering cousins) have just gone home, while the other cousins and their respective families actually stayed only until 4 pm. The only visitor left now is my oldest niece's boyfriend. Two nieces live with us and the one with the boyfriend is sleeping in her room. She has work tonight so she must sleep. The boyfriend stayed in the living room, watching Naruto Shippuden (spell?) on the PC. Now he's already asleep on the arm chair. Good thing not the couch.

Before lunch (which means before the visitors arrived), I treated the kids of the neighborhood with a little something. I always believe that when it comes to small children, it's not what you give that matters, but the idea that they are receiving something from you. It's just pancit and bread and softdrinks but I could sense the happiness in them. Also I gave out handkerchiefs (rolled up and tied with ribbons) as a token from me. I've been giving out handkerchiefs for four years now that majority of them already know what they're gonna receive after eating.

It's good, in a way, because they can easily remember me when they see a hankie. But I'm thinking that perhaps I should put something else with the handkerchiefs next Christmas in order to be not so predictable. Ballpens, maybe? Hehe.

Anyway, I miscalculated. There are more than 10 hankies left.


Instead of wrapping the handkerchiefs, I just tied them up with ribbons because a) it's easier to do, therefore, not so much time consuming; and b) ribbons are cheaper than gift wrappers. And yes, I did them myself.

2 comments :: iSurvived

  1. haha very nice!

    happy holidays to u

  2. Mac! Merry Christmas hehe. And please celebrate your New Year with a "bang." DarkGuy's just a few floors away, dba? =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails