Leighton Meester on Cosmopolitan January 2010

Our girl Blair graces the cover of the local Cosmopolitan.


Leighton Meester is looking sweet on the cover shot but I can't help but see the biatch in her Gossip Girl character everytime I see her. But we love the Queen B for being mean, don't we?

Leighton has two movies coming out this year. First one is a romantic-action-comedy titled "Date Night" with Steve Carell, Tina Fey, and Mark Wahlberg. I've actually seen its trailer when I watched "2012" monthsss ago and I remembered it because I saw Leighton's name flash on the screen. Okay, I confess, a shirtless Mark also made the trailer appealing to me.

Leighton's second movie out this year is "The Roommate" directed by Christian E. Christiansen. It's a thriller set in a dorm and Leighton here plays the new student Rebecca, a girl with strange habits.

Anyway, featured hunk for this month's issue of Cosmo is Akihiro Sato, taglined: Why He'll Charm the Panties Off You. Oops! Sorry sweetie. I wear no panties.

0 comments :: Leighton Meester on Cosmopolitan January 2010

Related Posts with Thumbnails