Revolution!

Applied Revolution on Princess a while ago. I last applied December 2 and it's supposed to be monthly. A 3-day delay is not bad. What's bad is that I used a 30 mg applicator which is only designed for a dog up to 10 lbs. Princess is 12 lbs. and should use the 60 mg applicator. Sadly, Animal House has run out of it. But the vet said naman the smaller applicator is okay since Princess is just 2 lbs over the recommended weight. I didn't wanna buy double cuz it's way too expensive than just a single 60 mg. (Like a 30 mg costs 360.00 and a 60 mg costs 390.00. So 2 pcs of 30 mg costs 720.00!)

And then I need to apply Revolution on my bigger dogs tomorrow, so last Sunday, I also bought 2 pcs of 120 mg applicators. And then I noticed a while ago the expiration date - 12/2009.


I immediately called Animal House and the secretary told me those packages are still safe to use, but if I don't wanna use them, they'd replace it as soon as they have stock. Dyuskoday. Out-of-stock din. Anyway, the vet naman daw was aware of the expiry and they're sure it's still safe. But still. I don't wanna pay for an expired merchandise.

My two askals have to wait.

0 comments :: Revolution!

Related Posts with Thumbnails