Still No Drinking

So how's the first day of your new decade been? Did you spend it with a hangover from last night? A lot of my friends did. But they were up late this afternoon looking for another party. If I were employed, I think I'd also take the opportunity of the holidays to party. But I'm not employed. And I can party anytime. LoL! But I won't have the problem of battling with a hangover, of course. Cuz I don't drink.


I'm not planning to change my "no drinking" rule this year. But they say beer is healthy. But still...

I chatted with Mylene this afternoon and she said she finds it "dyahe" when there's someone in the group not drinking. Dyahe in a way that they were all makulit already and I'm still not. And they're blurting out secrets already which they won't remember when sober, and I'm still not telling any secrets and at the same time will remember the secrets they've told.

Eh, I don't wanna drink, eh. Heh!

0 comments :: Still No Drinking

Related Posts with Thumbnails